- February 20, 2019 at 1:04 pm #3679to5LGKeymaster
The AT&T LG V20 H910 supports software Update via OTA only, It is not supported by LG Bridge.
How to get AT&T LG V20 H910 Firmware?
Options 1, Use a Z3X box to dump the firmware from a working LG V20 H910
Options 2, Use LGUP for Developer to dump the firmware.
Options 2, Use Fiddler to sniffer the AT&T’S OTA Update file.
How to use Fiddler to capture the AT&T LG V20 OTA Update firmware
- Download and Fiddler on Windows Machine here: Download
- Configure Fiddler:
- Click Tools | Fiddler Options | Connections.
- Ensure that the checkbox by Allow remote computers to connect is checked.
- If you check the box, restart Fiddler.
- Hover over the Online indicator at the far right of the Fiddler toolbar to display the IP address of the Fiddler server.
- Configure Android Device:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap and hold your current Wi-Fi network. Select Modify Network.
- Tap the Show advanced options box.
- Tap the Proxy settings dropdown and select Manual.
- Type the IP address and port (usually 8888) of the Fiddler server.
- Tap Save.
- Capture the firmware
- From Your Phone – Go settings
- Tap the General tab.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Tap Software Update, then Update now.
If there is a newer firmware Update, from the fiddler log, You should see the download URL of OTA Firmware.
For example, Here is the OTA Update file for the AT&T LG K371
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.